||[Wednesday, Nov. 9th, 2016|12:00 pm]
The richest girl in town.
( Read more...Collapse )
- Tue, 12:19: RT @BlkNrdProblems: Haven't seen a Lion take an L this bad since that wildebeest tackled Mufasa off the ledge. #WorldStarPlanetEarth https…
- Tue, 16:05: RT @bobcesca_go: Biggest news: too close to call in Georgia. Four or eight years ago, never thought I'd type those words. #ElectionNight
- Tue, 17:49: RT @scATX: Are you...
- Tue, 19:41: RT @NifMuhammad: when your grave is covered in stickers & the TL is roasting you for Intersectionality failures https://t.co/uGs85zMOxJ
- Tue, 23:14: Imagining my dude, my toddler, myself, and our two pit bulls walking across the Canadian border while "Climb Ev'ry Mountain" plays.
- Tue, 23:16: RT @James_J_Gordon: This will go down as an all-timer from the New Yorker https://t.co/qRHEahzOIq
- Wed, 09:40: RT @soledadobrien: Most interesting stat: the 45 percent of white college educated women voted for a self-confessed sexual predator.
- Wed, 09:42: RT @OmarHolmon: *Meanwhile* Racism/ Sexism/ Misogyny/ Homophobia/ Islamaphobia: You mind if I wyl' out? https://t.co/OGNWOf277J
- Wed, 09:59: RT @JayOhEssEe: "whose side are you on?" by Lucille Clifton. #today #everyday @ Freeman Street https://t.co/01gAERpkAR
- Wed, 10:01: RT @AntonioFrench: More people voted for Hillary Clinton than Donald Trump. Here's what our president-elect said in 2012: https://t.co/YzDS…