I'm revisiting this post because of more recent stuff
that's come up, and I have a couple questions. 1) Would you be interested in joining a queer troupe that's looking for new members?
Our troupe of San Francisco/Bay Area Queer Burlesque Showgirls is seeking a
few more lovely ladies to join in our fun. We consider you to be beautiful
at every age (although you must be 21+), of any race, in all sizes, and with
a variety of backgrounds — we only require that you personally identify as a
We are dedicated, silly, creative, fun, and low drama; we seek the same.
*To apply,* send us a recent photo, and *answer all of the questions below:*
· A description of your dance experience and current abilities — we do not
require highly trained dancers, but we do need to know your style and how
well you can learn choreography.
· Your current work/life schedule and any conflicts — how many hours per
week can you dedicate to us? What other commitments do you have?
· Any other relevant talents (choreographing, web design, public relations,
costuming, crafts, music editing, singing, acrobatics, etc!).
· Your personal goals — where do you want to be in 6 months?
· Anything else you want us to know?
Give us your best answers and we will be in touch with you regarding the
*PLEASE RESPOND to firstname.lastname@example.org BY SATURDAY, JULY 26.*
2) Would you be interested in being in a troupe of woc? I kinda want to start one....