|Things I have learned in the last couple of days.
||[Friday, Mar. 7th, 2008|01:25 pm]
The richest girl in town.
1. If I really need to do something or go somewhere, Java will jump out of my window. After busting out of her metal crate.|
2. When I need to have access to a phone, Sprint will thwart me. I miss T-Mobile already.
3. You can never go home again, but sitting in a conference room two buildings over from where you used to work 5 years ago in Walnut Creek is a surreal experience.
4. Sometimes you just have to put your foot down.
5. If all else fails, I can always go back to waiting tables.