||[Wednesday, Nov. 7th, 2012|12:00 pm]
The richest girl in town.
- Tue, 14:19: With these shenanigans all over the country, I wonder how many lawsuits we'll need to settle this election.
- Tue, 14:23: RT @TheOnion: Republican Voters Voicing Complaints About Intimidating Black Man On Ballot | More Live Election Coverage: http://t.co/8PG ...
- Tue, 18:33: RT @pattonoswalt: The way Tucker Carlson is on FOX right now, bleating about how the Benghazi story was "ignored" makes me giddily happy.
- Tue, 18:36: At the @NDaustin watching the returns and drinking Maker's Mark.
- Tue, 18:36: RT @tarabetts: I have to admit that the Arnel Pineda, the Filipino lead singer in Journey is finer than butterfly hair. @aimeenez @Sherm ...
- Tue, 18:36: RT @mobrowne: #dear universe: i am praying so hard the knuckles in my hands hurt. #obama2012
- Tue, 18:37: RT @Meghatron5: IF YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA - STAY IN LINE! IT COULD BE YOUR VOICE THAT DECIDES THE NEXT PRESIDENT! #Vote2012 #StayinLine
- Tue, 18:40: If things work out, I'll have better bourbon. Or champagne. #ProudMemberOfTheCocktailParty @jasonleejones
- Tue, 18:41: RT @rgay: Tom Brokaw's glasses...
- Tue, 18:43: Go Warren, with your bad self. It's your birthday. (Kick rocks, Scott Brown.) #ElizabethWarren #Election2012
- Tue, 18:44: RT @armiller78: SENATOR ELECT ELIZABETH WARREN, LETS MAKE OUT!!!
- Tue, 18:46: RT @jbouie: Faces on Mount Rushmore replaced with Prince, George Clinton, James Brown and Tina Turner. #obama2ndterm
- Tue, 18:47: RT @Sherman_Alexie: If gay marriage becomes legal in Washington then I'll be buying a lot of wedding gifts next year. Awesome.
- Tue, 18:48: RT @sbasw: Elizabeth Warren, I can’t wait to vote for you for president. @WarrenStaff @elizabethforma
- Tue, 18:48: RT @msmagazine: Amendment 6 in Florida would have taken away constitutional protection for abortion in the state. But our side won (it w ...
- Tue, 18:49: RT @jesus: Just voted in favor of my Mom's vagina.
- Tue, 18:51: RT @romanymalco: #FLORIDA Election Poll Volunteers play dirty. I've had first hand experience. PLEASE STAY IN LINE!
- Tue, 18:52: RT @GeoffTrenchard: " there's a whole lotta weed on the ballot tonight" ifuckinglovebrianwillson
- Tue, 18:54: Whoever the designer is who put a giant pot leaf on the map for the bit on marijuana legalization ballot measures is psyched. #Election2012
- Tue, 18:55: I don't watch football. I watch election returns. #youhaveyoursportihavemine #Election2012
- Tue, 19:06: Happy I wore my "BLACK NERDS UNITE" shirt to vote today without even realizing it. @oyinhandmade #Election2012
- Tue, 19:08: Claire McCaskill has ways of shutting Todd Akin's illegitimate campaign down. #Election2012
- Tue, 19:19: RT @ananavarro: Mitt Romney wins at least 1 of his 5 home states. Hooray for UT!
- Tue, 19:36: RT @GeoffTrenchard: women are not a "special interest group". 51% of the population means they are who you work for. #itsallmathematics
- Tue, 19:40: RT @FollowMeOBAMA: Obama won Massachusetts, the state where Romney was governor. If they didn't vote for him, that should tell you somet ...
- Tue, 19:40: RT @wilw: "Why aren't you tolerant of my intolerance?! YOU HATE EVERYTHING YOU HATEFUL HATER WHO HATES! WARGARBLE!" -Way too many people ...
- Tue, 19:40: RT @amaditalks: Tammy Baldwin is not the first "LGBT" Senator. Those letters mean something. Say the word America. Open your mouths and ...
- Tue, 19:41: RT @democracynow: LIVE: Some people have been standing in line to vote for 8-9 hours in Florida, says Lee Rowland of @BrennanCenter. #DNvote
- Tue, 19:41: RT @morninggloria: .@katiejmbaker WE ALL GOT OUR ELECTORAL PERIODS AT THE SAME TIME. AND A BLUE LIQUID CAME OUT.
- Tue, 19:42: RT @MiaFarrow: The two rape guys lost #Akin #Mourdock
- Tue, 19:43: RT @blurbette: @sassycrass I LIVE in Scandinavia...I'm dancing around now. Wait until Obama wins tonight...I'm stripping.
- Tue, 19:43: RT @carnivillain: We are all staring intently at our phones.
- Tue, 19:50: RT @AdamSerwer: The only conclusion GOP will take from tonight is that they werent conservative enough.
- Tue, 19:50: RT @CorporateBarbie: Todd Akin on this stage looking like a red lightbulb in a wig. BYE, BITCH.
- Tue, 19:51: Is this true? “@DKThomp: Obama up 16,000 votes in Florida. He needs a ~45,000 margin to escape automatic recount.”
- Tue, 19:51: RT @ImTracyMorgan: Mitt Romney looks like the manager at McDonalds that tells you that you can only have 1 BBQ sauce with your 20 piece ...
- Tue, 19:52: RT @MichelleObama: More than anything, I want to thank you all for everything. I am so grateful to every one of you for your support and ...
- Tue, 19:53: RT @MHPshow: Here's a little something to play over concession speeches tonight from men who hated on women's rights: http://t.co/9tIWZH ...
- Tue, 19:54: RT @LuisAmazin: Romney talks about Obama. Obama talks about the nation. Romney says, "I." Obama says, "We." Pay attention to the little ...
- Tue, 19:55: RT @jasonleejones: @fightingwords You can't know until you have a total vote count. It the margin is within .05%, that triggers an auto- ...
- Tue, 19:57: Oh, Elizabeth Warren, I'm happy for you especially. You've been holding it down for years. We appreciate it. #Election2012
- Tue, 19:58: RT @bangordailynews: With 15 percent ot the vote in, sameUsex #marriage is passing 52 to 48 percent.
- Tue, 19:58: RT @JJOdelle: I'm watching the map on my laptop, reading fivethirtyeight on my tablet, following Twitter on my phone, all while watching ...
- Tue, 19:58: RT @LouisatheLast: With things looking up now: I really want to see what an Obama who doesn't have to give a damn about reelection can do.
- Tue, 19:59: RT @rebecca_f: Elizabeth Warren, you're making me cry a little bit #election2012 #getinmybinder
- Tue, 20:24: Apparently, it is time for The Wobble. #BaracktheVOTE #elections2012