||[Thursday, Apr. 11th, 2013|12:00 pm]
The richest girl in town.
- Wed, 18:48: I've started Chantix in an attempt to quit smoking. Since side effects include irritability and violent thoughts, it's a bad week to try me.
- Wed, 22:30: RT @Pixelfish: Sometimes I really really hope genetics isn't destiny. I'm sure it's not but I worry a little.
- Wed, 22:30: RT @Pixelfish: The mirror held up by one's parents is a sobering one. That is all.
- Wed, 23:01: Okay, maybe the Chantix is making me extra cranky. Or maybe people are just assholes.
- Wed, 23:27: RT @armiller78: Post-Presidency, Jimmy Carter is eradicating disease in Africa, Bill Clinton is helping impoverished nations & Georg ...
- Thu, 11:54: I'm not posting them, but I am writing for National Poetry Month. I may not hit 30 poems in 30 days, but I hope to have some good work.