||[Wednesday, Dec. 2nd, 2015|11:59 pm]
The richest girl in town.
- Wed, 14:05: RT @anthonyjeselnik: Guns don't kill people. But they sure as shit don't do them any favors.
- Wed, 14:05: RT @pattonoswalt: "Please stop asking us to help. We clearly can't do shit." Sincerely, Thoughts and Prayers
- Wed, 14:09: RT @saladinahmed: To be clear: Trump's explicitly calling for the military to intentionally commit war crimes. https://t.co/Tl2NQwog0j http…
- Wed, 14:09: RT @EmperorNorton: The SBPD says that 14 people are dead. #SanBernardino They were slain by "some kind of long guns". (14 wounded)
- Wed, 14:26: RT @kenbensinger: "At a minimum...we have a domestic terrorism situation" says SB police chief #SanBernadinoShooting
- Wed, 14:27: RT @manwhohasitall: "By being honest my employer knows ahead of time that I am a dad but I can STILL deliver great work," Henry, age 34. In…
- Wed, 14:27: RT @manwhohasitall: "I feel more handsome than I ever have in my life," David, age 34. Thanks David, what a powerful message about body ima…
- Wed, 14:27: RT @manwhohasitall: Working dad? Behind with the housework & laundry? There's absolutely no shame in asking for help - from your wife, fami…
- Wed, 14:27: RT @neiltyson: 400,000: Americans who died fighting in World War II. 400,000: Americans who died by household Firearms since 2001
- Wed, 14:30: RT @fordm: In the U.S., "traditional" terrorism would be the Ku Klux Klan. https://t.co/msMeYOfwdt