||[Wednesday, Sep. 7th, 2016|11:30 pm]
The richest girl in town.
- Wed, 10:36: RT @susannochka: The ND protests offer the govt a chance to make small amends for the country’s history. Sadly, it isn’t taking it. https:/…
- Wed, 10:36: RT @BlkNrdProblems: #Cosplay? We Got That: https://t.co/JceBopTMVz https://t.co/XW6vxM4tcd
- Wed, 10:37: Gear up! https://t.co/8Kk4OI2L4T
- Wed, 15:50: RT @MC_TaughtMe: How many love stories start off with "oh, we met when he followed me as I was walking home one day and I knew it was love.…
- Wed, 15:51: RT @scalzi: To offer a variation of a famous saying: Lord, give me the confidence of a racist with 24 followers on Twitter.
- Wed, 15:51: RT @TheSims: Everyone day dreams about having the perfect kitchen, so what does yours look like in #TheSims4? Screenshots please! https://t…
- Wed, 23:10: RT @nealcarter: "We serve comfort food to those who need comforting, and we do it with our own hands" #QueenSugar https://t.co/IIWhhXsZOG
- Wed, 23:13: RT @goldietaylor: Both-siderism will be the death of American journalism.