- Getting to hug all the people I missed at the Queer Open Mic because I was at Zeitgeist.
- Puppies, particularly the French bulldog variety, even when I haven't met them yet just because they're THAT cute.
- Running into foreign nationals I haven't seen in a couple of months at a random bar in SoMa.
- Being told by foreign national that
- Going to Mezzanine to see
- Dancing my ass off.
- The following conversation with random tool:
Tool: You don't know what you're doing to the guys behind you.
Me: That's good, 'cause I don't care.
Tool: No, seriously. You're so hot. And I have a girlfriend.
Me: And I'm sure she loves your pitiful ass, poor thing.
- Tool and friends scurrying.
- Dancing my ass off some more.
- Telling off some spoiled brat who tries to cut into the ridiculously long coat check line at the end of the show ("You're not Paris Hilton, and if you were, you'd be in prison") and then getting the security guard to nab her boyfriend--who by that point has actually just been handed his coat.
- The security guard takes his coat away, and even I think that's kinda harsh. I'm sure I'll have some horrible club experience shortly because I believe in karma.
- Volunteering with Just Cause in a few hours.