|What's going on.
||[Thursday, Sep. 27th, 2007|12:04 pm]
The richest girl in town.
In the last week or so, I have|
- been subjected to "secondary" security screening at SFO that caused me to miss my flight to LAX
- missed meeting a four-week old baby named Eoin and seeing his mama because of my air travel shenanigans
- woken up at 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday to canvass in Pasadena for a marriage equality campaign
- been really busy at work planning for an event in Palm Springs in a week and a half
- seen claudelemonde
- carried a beating heart into a bar in Silverlake
- attended a volunteer award ceremony at the L.A. Gay and Lesbian Center
- discovered the wonder that is "The Newsroom"--which "The Office" TOTALLY ripped off
- sat through the first three-hour session of a six-month long study group on gentrification at Just Cause Oakland
- had a long and interesting conversation about the same-gender marriage debate with TDM, during which we largely disagreed but kept smiling the entire time
- fleshed out the outline for an annual report
- possibly booked a gig dancing on Halloween
- gone to a casual games mixer sponsored in part by two of my former employers, which is sort of like going to a party and finding a bunch of my exes there
- begun to process the fact that TDM is moving here on Monday
- watched Java the Mutt charm the pants off of people at work, the Noc Noc, and assorted other locations
And, from freewillastrology.com:
Cancer Horoscope for week of September 27, 2007
Move the furniture around. In fact, why not move some of it right through the front door and out of your life? If we're lucky, this will get you in the mood to launch a purge of everything that no longer belongs under your roof. Maybe you could throw a Simplification Party, complete with an exorcism. Or corral your friends for a haul-it-all-away caravan to the garbage dump. I don't care how you do it, Cancerian. Just get rid of all knick-knacks, wall hangings, funny mirrors, broken dreams, balls and chains, and formerly cute mementos that have lost their cuteness. It's time to liberate your home.
Anyone want a cat?