2. I'm exhausted after a less-than-12-hour trip to Forestville last night with animikwaan and our broken friend to visit other friends for a birthday party. Granted, we missed the party--we got a flat on the VW bus Wendy on our way up, which meant I got to wield a real, live TIRE IRON for a few minutes.
3. I guess it's been a while, but I'd forgotten until yesterday that Zeitgeist makes pint-sized drinks unless specified. There was more whiskey after that at rivetpepsquad's and then at Broken Friend's. So much whiskey.
4. I need to disable texting on my phone when there is whiskey.
5. This week white people are TRYING my goddamn nerves. Seriously. Someone give me a tire iron NOW.
6. Oh, and also ... FUCK SEAL PRESS
7. Apparently I made a mistake when I filed my California state taxes. I just got a check for almost twice what I was expecting as a refund.
8. This is one of those weekends where too much is happening, and I find myself wanting to hide under the bed to avoid having to choose what to do. (Burlesque or roller derby? Fancy floofy dresses and croquet or Japanese food and karaoke?)