Make a list of 5 things you can see:
1) An original cell from Kiki's Delivery Service that I inherited along with Ella the Cat from my friend Leo.
2) A table holding two dusty Technics and a mixer.
3) Java the Mutt, who is not content to simply sit next to me but must rest her head on my boot.
4) A very adorable and very cheesy red stuffed bear I received from my valentine.
5) Two parking tickets I received in Berkeley while visiting my grandmother. I need to pay those.
Would you ever get plastic surgery?
Never say never, I guess, but honestly, I got over wanting to alter any part of my body a long time ago.
What are 5 things you usually keep in your pocket/bag/wallet?
Phone, tampons, lipstick, pen, knife.
What person in your life has made the biggest impact on you?
It's a toss-up between my mother and my grandmother. The question was about biggest impact, not best.
What is your dream occupation?
I used to think it would be a writer, but I've had enough experience at this point with both the pains of professional writing and of writer's block to to not even think in that direction. I suppose a better answer for me would be political strategizing.
What song lyric have you misheard to the most embarrassing effect?
I couldn't even narrow it down. I fuck lots of song lyrics up. It's one of the worse parts of being so susceptible to earworms.
Who is the last person you hugged that didn't creep you the hell out?
What is your current obsession?/What are you currently extremely fascinated by?
I have a few, I suppose. Grief and its manifestations. Nontraditional burlesque. Tattoos.