Things that have happened recently:
- Went to New York for a few days, stayed with friends in Brooklyn, had a fabulous time.
- Have gotten all ginned up to MOVE to New York again, but this time... it looks like it could maybe happen while keeping this job--which I could do from home there, also sparing myself some of the early mornings since so many of my clients are on the east coast to begin with.
- Worked through some difficult things with J and emerged feeling... better. Honest. Relieved. Hopeful.
- Got a wedding dress.
- Worked on my manuscript and have a solid 30 pages with another 20-30 to continue editing/ordering.
- Cried listening to sirens last night in downtown Oakland.
- Told my uncle to get out of my mother's apartment.
- Almost immediately upon writing my father off for "the last time," received a belated-birthday message from him on Facebook.
- I got older.
Weekend, plz. Also, less cold, windy, foggy weather, plz. And thank you.