|COLAGE is hiring a Bay Area Chapter Coordinator!
||[Thursday, Jul. 15th, 2010|01:39 pm]
The richest girl in town.
The role of the COLAGE Bay Area Chapter Coordinator is to oversee programs, events and activities that provide community building and empowerment opportunities for youth with LGBTQ parents and their families in the San Francisco Bay Area. The range of tasks is varied and work takes place in a fast-paced, supportive and fun environment. This is a part-time position for an energetic, motivated and highly organized candidate. Supervised by the COLAGE Program Director, this person will coordinate one of COLAGE's largest and most dynamic local chapters.
More info at the website here.
- Serve as the primary representative and contact for COLAGE Bay Area
- Plan and facilitate events in the San Francisco Bay Area for youth with LGBTQ parents; Including monthly groups and seasonal workshop series.
- Recruit, supervise, and develop youth and adults with LGBTQ parents as leaders, volunteers, and facilitators for COLAGE Bay Area programs, and coordinate ongoing trainings of COLAGE Youth and Adults to support the chapter activities.
- Plan and facilitate COLAGE's participation in San Francisco Pride
- Speak at educational or community events
- Make referrals for additional supports and services to members and families as necessary,
- Represent COLAGE as part of SF LGBT Family Collaborative; attend meetings with partner organizations and participate in collaborative events
- Assist Program Director in grant reporting; record, collect and manage data for COLAGE Bay Area, and other fundraising activities
- Maintain and build close collaborations with other local LGBTQ family and youth groups,
- Conduct outreach for COLAGE Bay Area programs and events,
- Publish email list serve and update online blog for COLAGE Bay Area.
- Other duties as necessary.