||[Sunday, Oct. 2nd, 2011|12:43 pm]
The richest girl in town.
- Сб, 16:54: This media blackout is amazing. Hey, @cnn, @msnbc, and @foxnews, here's a novel idea: why don't you REPORT THE NEWS? #OccupyWallSt
- Сб, 17:33: I mean, seriously. You get 6 anti-tax cranks together for a BBQ, and the headlines are TEA PARTY OVERTHROWS DEMS. Where's the press now?
- Сб, 20:04: RT @BNEWATER: On Oct. 5th 38,000 NYC transit workers will join #occupywallstreet
- Сб, 20:08: RT @sfslim: Sitting outside of Samovar, overlooking Yerba Buena Gardens, where workers are setting up a party for Oracle World. #DoucheRave.
- Сб, 20:12: RT @elonjames: Valid. RT @emokidsloveme: Oh look, they put up @elonjames' piece on Salon. Umm, yeah, is that their version of an apolog ...
- Сб, 21:06: At the North Door drinking an iffy cocktail involving sweet tea and Vitamin Water. Someone just ordered "the cyanide pill." I have no idea.
- Сб, 21:09: Mind you, my drink is $1. I'm not sure any price could be low enough for me to take a shot called a cyanide pill. Maybe I'm just finicky.
- Сб, 21:11: Or old. Whatever.
- Сб, 21:47: I'm gonna hold your face and toast the snow that fell / because friends don't waste wine when there's words to sell
- Сб, 21:52: RT @BreakingNews: Update: 700 arrested at #OccupyWallStreet protest as demonstrators and NYPD shut down Brooklyn Bridge http://t.co/H9OGutv3