||[Sunday, Jan. 6th, 2013|12:00 pm]
The richest girl in town.
- Sat, 16:18: Just finished editing the track for a new number I'm debuting at Hubba Hubba Revue at the Uptown on Jan. 21st. Oakland, you're not ready.
- Sat, 16:52: I figured Tardar Sauce the Grumpy Cat would have an opinion on unwelcome hair-touching: http://t.co/1bc8GXTw
- Sat, 16:54: RT @LeVostreGC: That ys no country for old media, The yonge yn oon anothirs ynstagrams, bots and their tweetes, thos dyinge generaciouns ...
- Sat, 17:48: RT @stopthatgirl7: Y'all. Y'ALL. #dudenaw Former NRA President: Banning Assault Weapons Is Like Banning People of Color http://t.co/1pmkEUQa
- Sat, 18:16: RT @unholyglee: #CheckPlease RT @VictoriaInVerse Wow. My date really just checked my hair for weave. "Yes! No tracks. We're off to a goo ...
- Sat, 18:23: RT @ArriannaMarie: Put sugar on a turd and call it chocolate... RT @AngryBlackLady: LAPD Cops Allegedly Forced Women to Have Sex With Th ...
- Sat, 18:23: RT @ArriannaMarie: "...allegedly forced women to have sex with them..." You mean 'raped?' The media is complicit in #RapeCulture.
- Sat, 19:13: RT @TheFuckingCat: Not to offend any BDSM people, or clergymen, or clergymen into BDSM, but I don't like collars. Hopefully I've offende ...
- Sun, 00:04: Good night at the ND. Good music--Lost Soul Revue and DJ Chorizo Funk.
- Sun, 10:04: Does anyone have any suggestions for mocktails? I'd like bar-friendly non-soda beverages. (I'm tired of seltzer with bitters and lime.)