||[Monday, Jan. 7th, 2013|12:00 pm]
The richest girl in town.
- Sun, 17:30: Finding hope in a loveless place.
- Sun, 17:30: RT @thewayoftheid: Kenya's skin is horrible. But that's what happens when you have no skincare regimen and no soul. #rhoa
- Mon, 09:46: H is for hope.
- Mon, 10:13: Awake at 4:30 in the morning, I went looking for a belt to my robe in a closet and found the long-lost AC adapter to my mixer. Go, insomnia.
- Mon, 10:34: RT @yvonnegraphy: I need tenant advice. I left my job and can't pay the rent. My landlord has approved a sublet if rent is raised by 20% ...
- Mon, 10:34: RT @CorporateBarbie: If you're a woman who doesn't want her man in the strip club, don't date men who like going to them. Everybody wins.
- Mon, 10:36: RT @aurabogado: First post as a blogger for @thenation about #IdleNoMore and what solidarity with Natives in the US might mean http://t. ...
- Mon, 11:17: RT @ChrisWarcraft: "Daddy there's a spider in the basement and its really really real." - my four year old. http://t.co/agxzEFWK
- Mon, 11:58: I want a new tattoo over my heart in this font, but which one is the question: "hope" or "home." http://t.co/C9a5hGnE