||[Monday, Feb. 4th, 2013|12:00 pm]
The richest girl in town.
- Sun, 15:04: Back in Austin...sigh.
- Sun, 17:21: "Where mah ring?!" Go, Bouncy! And not an effing word about lip syncing.
- Sun, 17:23: RT @Calichica: #justheard "who are those two backup singers with Beyonce?" Rofl.
- Sun, 17:23: RT @rgay: GIF MAKERS! Get on it.
- Sun, 17:23: RT @donnabrazile: I could have been in the background dancing my ass off. #BeyonceBowl
- Sun, 17:23: RT @crissles: WHURR MAH RANG AT?!?!
- Sun, 17:26: Not watching the game, but tuned in for Beyonce and those cute backup dancers. And tuned in here for the tasty Twittershade.
- Sun, 17:33: Also, I have some good friends here in Austin. I should remember that. #softlanding
- Sun, 17:37: COME ON, NINERS! (Why did I just say that? Did someone implant some chip in my brain while i was in the Bay? WTF?)
- Sun, 18:56: RT @starfishncoffee: Repost of piece on how segregated Austin contradicts liberal image: What Nobody Says About Austin in @TexasMonthly ...
- Sun, 19:13: RT @thewayoftheid: They're about to eject my husband's 49er loving ass from this party.
- Sun, 19:14: RT @rgay: Think of all the December babies who will be named Halo Destiny.
- Sun, 19:14: RT @jose602: Clint Eastwood, deep in thought, in a room full of chairs.
- Sun, 19:24: Suddenly in my head. I forget sometimes how much I love this song. Oh, surprise clarinet. You are lovely. http://t.co/lqMCdql1
- Sun, 19:29: If my white friends who swore off OAK's First Friday after the shooting don't swear off SF if it burns tonight, I'm calling foul.
- Mon, 11:09: The only way today could be more of a Monday would be if a bunch of angry monkeys chased me with TPS reports.