- Mon, 12:34: It just occurred to me that ten years ago today, I began working as localization coordinator at Maxis on The Sims Superstar. Full circle.
- Mon, 13:26: I've been to hell. I spell it--I spell it DMV. Anyone who's been there knows precisely what I mean....
- Tue, 10:40: My one-sentence story, "Why She Always Wore Pants After the Divorce," was published by Monkey Bicycle today: http://t.co/nA9if90n
- Tue, 10:46: RT @sixty4k: @fightingwords uhh, there's a bunch of monkeys out here, screaming about TPS cover sheets…. should I let them in? #monday
- Tue, 10:46: RT @whiskeypants: @fightingwords The angry monkeys are still waiting in line for coffee and will be late today.
Fri, 17:34: RT @ poppytheav: Seeing all the cool houses never gets old. 🤩 Can you guess which neighborhoods I’m in? #tellmewithouttellingme…
Fri, 19:50: Why does the Falcon and the Winter Soldier theme song sound like it’s part of the Law and Order franchise?
Wed, 16:22: RT @ evacide: I've got mad side-eye for the people who have the gall to imply that someone got special access to the vaccine…