||[Tuesday, Feb. 12th, 2013|12:00 pm]
The richest girl in town.
- Tue, 08:41: I have one of the top 10% most viewed @LinkedIn profiles for 2012. http://t.co/htztGbce
- Tue, 08:45: Listening to a WWOZ playlist on Spotify, drinking strong-ass coffee, and elbow-deep in work. Laissez les bons temps rouler!
- Tue, 08:53: RT @thepbg: So, if chivalry is dead, let it stay dead. We never really needed it. All we ever needed was basic human decency. Try that o ...
- Tue, 08:53: RT @thepbg: Recognize, acknowledge & respect our humanity. That's all it's about. Be nice b/c it's the right thing to do. Not b/c VA ...
- Tue, 08:53: RT @thepbg: I want the fellas to not get so mad & act so mean when a woman doesn't want your help. It's ok. It doesn't invalidate yo ...
- Tue, 08:53: RT @thepbg: As a Black woman, I understand & feel the desire to be held up and respected, by ANY DAMN BODY, not just the menfolk.
- Tue, 08:53: RT @thepbg: All the Black Girls I know have never asked for chivalry anyway. We just want respect. THAT'S WHY ARETHA WROTE THAT SONG FOR US!
- Tue, 08:54: RT @thepbg: The Queen of Soul ain't say "C-H-I-V-A-L-R-Y". She said "R-E-S-P-E-C-T". And y'all know all the truth is in R&B/Soul mus ...