- Wed, 18:48: I've started Chantix in an attempt to quit smoking. Since side effects include irritability and violent thoughts, it's a bad week to try me.
- Wed, 22:30: RT @Pixelfish: Sometimes I really really hope genetics isn't destiny. I'm sure it's not but I worry a little.
- Wed, 22:30: RT @Pixelfish: The mirror held up by one's parents is a sobering one. That is all.
- Wed, 23:01: Okay, maybe the Chantix is making me extra cranky. Or maybe people are just assholes.
- Wed, 23:27: RT @armiller78: Post-Presidency, Jimmy Carter is eradicating disease in Africa, Bill Clinton is helping impoverished nations & Georg ...
- Thu, 11:54: I'm not posting them, but I am writing for National Poetry Month. I may not hit 30 poems in 30 days, but I hope to have some good work.
Mon, 14:08: @ iamjohnoliver look what you did. https://t.co/1aFZq1nRC7 Tue, 10:34: RT @ natalie_allison: Now on the Tennessee House…
Fri, 15:33: RT @ emilyst: on the subject of Basecamp offering severance to people who wanna get out, the phrase “ethical cleansing” comes to…
Wed, 22:49: RT @ AlexisDraws: Was looking for an old photo, found this old drawing instead https://t.co/U5gBRU9Dqn