- Wed, 18:48: I've started Chantix in an attempt to quit smoking. Since side effects include irritability and violent thoughts, it's a bad week to try me.
- Wed, 22:30: RT @Pixelfish: Sometimes I really really hope genetics isn't destiny. I'm sure it's not but I worry a little.
- Wed, 22:30: RT @Pixelfish: The mirror held up by one's parents is a sobering one. That is all.
- Wed, 23:01: Okay, maybe the Chantix is making me extra cranky. Or maybe people are just assholes.
- Wed, 23:27: RT @armiller78: Post-Presidency, Jimmy Carter is eradicating disease in Africa, Bill Clinton is helping impoverished nations & Georg ...
- Thu, 11:54: I'm not posting them, but I am writing for National Poetry Month. I may not hit 30 poems in 30 days, but I hope to have some good work.
Wed, 21:54: This morning, my partner Charlie comes into our bedroom with coffee. C: William Shatner-- L: Died. C: He went-- L: To Heaven? I…
Fri, 15:11: Jesus Christ, this whole thread. https://t.co/t6wsZMluvj Fri, 18:09: RT @ propublica: A factory worker didn’t want to call in…
Wed, 13:41: Frances Haugen's former skip-level. https://t.co/cE6UpoiX8M